Cincinnati Bengals Ticket Information
With the recent success by the Cincinnati Bengals, tickets have been in higher demand than years before. AJ Green is one reason why fans buy Bengals tickets. His playmaking abilities provide a few spectacular catches each game. SeatHub has you covered when it comes to Bengals tickets. Choose from hundreds of Bengals tickets to every home game. Ticket prices for Paul Brown Stadium can differ depending on the section. Lower level bengals seats are more expensive as you get closer to the 50 yard line.
How to Buy Cincinnati Bengals Tickets
1. Find the game you want to attend buy looking through the Cincinnati Bengals Schedule listed on SeatHub.
2. Click on tickets for the event to bring up a list of all available tickets for that game.
3. You can sort through tickets buy price, section or row. You can also view tickets that are electronic delivery or e-ticket.
4. Once you find the tickets you want click buy and you will be redirected to the checkout screen.
5. Enter your email address and enter all information for shipping, delivery and payment. If you agree with our terms check the box and click place order.
Need help finding the right Cincinnati Bengals tickets?
Our Sales and our Service team are available 7 days a week at 844-379-0368.
2016-2017 Cincinnati Bengals Season
The Bengals have made it to the playoffs multiple years in a row and have no intention on missing the playoffs this year. With a top wide receiver in AJ Green and a great QB in Andy Dalton, Bengals fans have great expectations for the year.
Paul Brown Stadium - Home Of The Cincinnati Bengals
Address: 1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Since opening in 2000, Paul Brown Stadium has been holding all of the Bengals home games. The Bengals moved to Paul Brown Stadium after sharing Riverfront Stadium with the Reds Baseball team.
Cincinnati Bengals Event Guide
What time do the gates open prior to a Bengals home game?
Gates for the Cincinnati Bengals usually open 1-2 hours before kickoff.
Where is the best place to park at Paul Brown Stadium?
Paul Brown Stadium is situated along the Ohio River, so it is a short walk from some of the downtown hotels. Season ticket holder parking is available adjacent to the stadium; contact TicketCity for options. There is parking just North of Third Street from $10.00 to $30.00 per vehicle. For a truly unique experience, ride the Queen City Riverboat to the game which costs $5.00 for a round-trip pass.
Does my child need a ticket to attend the Bengals game at Paul Brown Stadium?
Children under the age of 2 years old do not require a ticket to enter Rupp Arena and must sit in a guardians lap for the duration of the game.